Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Living Room Decor!

         Hey dolls! I love looking at home decor! Seriously, I could look at the stuff all day every day! I love to look at decor for all rooms, but today I want to talk about living room decor! Here are some of my favorites!

I love that this is neutral colors with a pop of pink! I love pink, and neutral things, so something like this is definitely going in my future house!

I love all of the colors in this room! The coral pink, aqua, and gold go so well together! It also isn't to practical!

This living room looks so classy but fun at the same time! I love the chandelier, and the curtains!

I would definitely put this chandelier in every room in my house. It is so classy, and beautiful! Who wouldn't want it?

This couch and these pillows blend so well together! I love the chevron pillow, and the color of the couch!                                                Xoxo-M and Cait!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for looking and commenting on our blog! We hope you all enjoy reading it!