Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wooden DIY Decor Ideas

So if you know me, you know that I am ALL FOR cute wooden furniture and things and I LOVE to do DIY projects. These are super easy AND cheap. 
This one uses wooden palette boards. I think this is SUPER CUTE. I've wanted to do it for a while, but never have had the time to. This one is kind of self explanatory. Just find a palette board- Sometimes businesses will give them away, or Lowes, Home Depot, etc places sell them! All you do it break out the middle boards and then put things in there that you like! Really shabby chic. :)

I think this is super cute too! It's a big picture frame but only the frame is used. You use wire to hang the photos with clothespins. You nail nails into the side of the frame (as you can see) and then tie the wire TIGHTLY around the nail multiple times, and use a wire at top (the same way) and hang it on a nail! So cute but yet so simple!


These are SO CUTE. They are coasters for your drinks. It's real wood! Then you paint them and waterproof them. I'm going to give yall the LINK for the "How To's" because I don't want to steal her credit for making this!..... Click here :)


This one is A LOT more difficult, but you can do it! I seriously LOVE the bright colors. This is a mat for outside. Personally, I think the paint would chip off if you rubbed your shoes on it. I would use it for something else, like something cute just to set your shoes on, like in this picture. I will post a link to the DIY for this one :) Click here :)


These are WONDERFUL. I've done them and I loved them! Super easy to do (i'm not very crafty and mine came out well)! All you need is craft adhesive, a candle holder, big scissors/prune cutters, and of course the twigs. The link for HOW TO is right here :)

 Hopefully yall enjoyed this post, I LOVE all of these things, and I REALLY love wooden crafts! God Bless, XOXO, Caitlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for looking and commenting on our blog! We hope you all enjoy reading it!