Monday, July 30, 2012

Nails!

            Hey dolls! I am totally addicted to Pinterest, and one of the main things I pin is nail ideas! I absolutely love trying new designs, and seeing what I can do! If y'all are the same, then you will love this post! I am going to talk about some of the nail design I want to try that I have found! Here are a couple of my favorites:

I am in love with the studs on these nails. I am going to do this some time real soon! The blue, the studs, and the glitter? What can get better than that?

I love the color coral! It makes you look so tan. These nails have all the designs I love! Hearts, glitter, polka dots, and little jewels! How cute!

I am loving the neon trend right now, so these nails are perfect for me! Now all I have to do is get some neon nail polish!

Pink and glitter are my favorite colors. Yes, glitter is a color. I love all the designs for these nails! So adorable!

What do y'all think of all these nails? Love them or hate them? -XOXO-M!
                                     

1 comment:

  1. Such cute designs! I loooove playing with colours and patterns on my nails.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for looking and commenting on our blog! We hope you all enjoy reading it!