Sunday, July 29, 2012

Peplum Trend!

           Hey dolls! For our first post we would love to talk about the peplum trend that we are absolutely loving right now! These finds are going to be from Pinterest! The first three are going to be from M, and the last three are going to be from Caitlyn!

I absolutely love this lace peplum dress! Who wouldn't love it?

This peplum skirt is super cute, and you could wear it out for a girls night!

I love the floral print, and when you put it with peplum it is just adorable!


I SUPER love this Peplum! It has such pretty, intricate lace details to make the peplum look sophisticated but not too promiscuous. I love the mint color, it really makes the peplum dress look playful and young. PLUS, mint is a huge trend right now! Love it :)


This peplum is super cute! It has color blocks which are actually very slimming for your body! The dark blue makes everything look smoother on your thighs and bottom, and the ivory really makes your waist look small! A HUGE reason women love peplums..? They hide problem areas and slim your waist!

This is a peplum SHIRT. :) Yes, there are peplum shirts! You can buy this one at Zara. I love the color, so bright and summery! I love the cut! Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. But instead of doing a skirt that color, I would have leaned more towards a tan or ivory skirt.

2 comments:

  1. There are cute and inexpensive peplum tops at Cotton On too! Cute blog btw!:) I wanted to follow you but I can't find the 'followers' widget?:o

    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We will definitely go check them out!

      Delete

Thanks so much for looking and commenting on our blog! We hope you all enjoy reading it!