Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Studded Shoes!

           Hey ladies! One of my favorite things to shop for is shoes! I have recently became a shoe hoarder, and I am not ashamed of it! Today I want to talk about some of my favorite studded heels that I have found off of Pinterest:

This color blue is so pretty, and the studs down the middle just make the shoes so much prettier!

I love leopard, so of course I am going to want these leopard studded heels! Who woudln't?                

I love Louboutin's, so when they have studs on them, they are a must!

Wedges are one of my newest addiction(even though I do not have any yet), and these studded one are just so hot!                                                                                                                                          

Xoxo-M!

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving studded shoes as well! I found your blog through the blog hop. It would make my day if you could take a look at mine and follow if you like. :)

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for looking and commenting on our blog! We hope you all enjoy reading it!