Monday, July 30, 2012

All about hair!

     This post will be about HAIR :) Hairstyles can make, break, or fix an outfit. I love playing up new looks to see what works with my hair and what doesn't work! P.S... I'm using pinterest photos! :)

I like this because it's so simple! If you have medium or long hair, this will work perfectly and it looks just like summer waves, but it's also very earthy and natural looking!


Bad hair day? This will work. If you don't want to do anything with your hair, or you haven't washed it yet, you should try this! Simple yet really cute.



FISHTAIL BRAIDS! I really love these! Super cute and different! They were hard for me at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's SO easy. Really cute for a casual outfit. Watch this video and you'll learn how to do it. P.S... I love Lauren Conrad! :)


I do this! Definitely try this one! My hair has HORRIBLE split ends, and I have vowed to not ever let it touch a curler or straightener again! Personally I think this looks much better than a curler anyway! But instead of this, I do it before bed and then clip it to my head, and when I wake up I take the twists out and hairspray! Works wonders :)


I'm putting this product up here because it works WONDERS. My hair falls out very badly and a doctor recommended I use BioTin shampoo and conditioner. It's really expensive. But instead, I found this. You can buy it at any store basically. If your hair is falling out, I strongly suggest you try it. Not only has it helped my hair not fall, but my hair has also grown significantly longer! Try this :)
God Bless, xoxo- Cait

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently looking for something different to do with my hair (I straighten it almost everyday at the moment which is baaddd!) so this will come in handy :)
    I especially love the look of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weird! my comment went missing! anyways, i said, I need this shampoo! My hair falls out a lot too! xo and thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way! I finally found something that works. Glad I could help you! :) You're welcome. Xoxo, Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for looking and commenting on our blog! We hope you all enjoy reading it!